NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Thanks Laura! I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful yard & live on the bay. I can't wait to see what woodland critter or pretty scene will greet me next. ;) Xo
The peak of the peak you could almost say! Such beautiful colours, I love the tree in the last photo especially! xx
ReplyDeleteExactly! Perfect way to say it Amy. Lol
DeleteLove sharing it with you! ;) xo
Gorgeous! I'm getting ready to do another fall photo display too. Can't get enough of the beauty of it all. Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
Thanks Jill! I can't get enough either. ;) xo
DeleteWow, your home is pretty enough to be a park!! I am sure you are thoroughly enjoying it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful yard & live on the bay. I can't wait to see what woodland critter or pretty scene will greet me next. ;)
DeleteXo
Beautiful! We're almost at peak color!
ReplyDeleteYay for color Mari! Thanks Lovie. ;) xo
DeleteWe're at peak here Carrie. Yesterday we went to Vermont and I took over 225 pics! Just finished uploading some to my blog so stay tuned :).
ReplyDeleteWho needs projects for our blog when we have Fall! lol
xxx
P.S. Love your pooch!
Ooohh - can't wait to see the photos Doreen! I completely agree - all we need is Fall for endless beauty & "footage". Lol! Xoxo
DeleteBe still my heart!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, my dear friend.
Love to share with you Billie Jo! ;) xo
Delete