Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine Love

I just wanted to pop in on this Mardi Gras (or Fat Tuesday) day and say hello and share a couple of festive valentines I had fun working on recently. I took some base design cards and embellished them in different ways. I always find such relaxation in paper crafting. I hope to have more time in the near future to get back to doing more of it, now that there will be changes with my MIL's care.




With this card I cut out a heart, from floral paper, with my patterned scissors and then added some dark green lace through the middle. I then glued on a cream paper flower for more dimension. Then I added a little "love sign" in the corner. A sweet card for Valentine's, or anytime, to give a loved one.


And of course I needed to embellish the envelope too! So I added more lace and cut out a "fancy" circle shape with the same floral paper.






So sweet and pretty. ;) 















I liked the rustic backdrop of this card so I went with a denim heart and arrow, on top of some ripped tan paper for more texture. 



For this envelope embellishment I added more denim and a cute "love" sticker and button sticker. 



A little more rustic and fun. ;) 








Thinking of you my Friends - as I share a little Valentine's love! 





7 comments:

  1. I love the rustic look of the second one! The denim heart is perfect. And it's refreshingly NOT pink! ;) But... I think my favorite part of all is the envelope!!! It's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! Having fun in my happy place!! Lol ;) I like the not pink too. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Very pretty cards! I really like the blue toned one! A great way to use/spend your time and for you to relax and unwind. I hope that you get to do more of that. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy! I swear at times it's my "therapy" ;)
      Blessings Hon. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Just beatiful my oh so creative friend! You put so much thought into all your creations, and it shows.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just beyond sweet dear Doreen! Be my Valentine? Lol
      Blessings! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Just beatiful my oh so creative friend! You put so much thought into all your creations, and it shows.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete