Friday, March 11, 2016

Five on Friday:Spring Joyfulness

Happy Friday to you my Friends! 


I'm sorry the busy day got away from me yesterday and I didn't get to share my usual recipe post. I'll be better about that next week! But I did want to join in with my five for this week. I have been enjoying our unusually warm and lovely Spring days here lately. We have been seeing temps and the melting of snow like we usually don't see until late April or into May! I've been loving it and soaking up as many warm rays as I'm able. It has made getting out my bunnies and Easter decorations extra joyful!! So I'd like to share the "Springy" things from around my home.


ONE





















In the living room some fun springy bunnies, flowers,sheep and birds have been adorning the mantle. As well as a pretty new tulip runner on the coffee table.  And I just want to point out this bonus decoration that recently showed up:



That's right - I went shopping at a new favorite store! Amy's Love Made My Home store on Etsy. ;) I LOVE my new hoop Easter egg decoration so much! And then she's such a sweetheart she even threw in a sweet pin she made that I can't wait to use on my Spring coat. Thanks again Amy - love it all!! Go check out her sweet shop if you haven't yet!





Doesn't my Easter egg decoration look so sweet on the mantle next to my favorite cute bunnies?







TWO











In the dining room, my little book case and hutch are getting filled with all kinds of sweet eggs and bunnies that have been showing up.






THREE

Even in the tv room sweet little bunnies popped up among the pottery!






FOUR




And in the kitchen - nice Springy fresh flowers and more bunnies and eggs of course!









FIVE









And in the back foyer as you come into our home - sweet hummingbird artwork, more flowers and a bunny mommy with her baby. ;) 



I'm joining Amy from Love Made My Home for Five on Friday.



24 comments:

  1. So lovely to see your spring decorations and Easter decorations!! I was getting worried about the picture, so it was a lovely surprise to see it in the middle of your other pretty photos. I am glad that you like it and the brooch too! Thank you for the order and for loving the picture, I know it has a good home with you and your other very lovely things! Thank you for joining Five On Friday, I hope that you have a good weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love it Amy! And I made sure to leave feedback on etsy. ;) It fits in so pretty with all of my decorations & you did such a lovely job on it. I'm loving our spring temps & this fun decorations time of year. Blessings xoxo

      Delete
  2. Fun to see spring and Easter at your house. Your fireplace wall is stunning! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ellen! And thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful weekend. Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Such a refreshing post Carrie, filled to the brim with Spring lovelies.

    One of these days I MUST visit Amy and say hi. She seems like a sweetheart, and besides, any friend of yours is a friend of mine :).

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! You should pop by Amy's blog. You'd love her! She can be sarcastic & witty at times (as well as a sweetheart) like you are - which I love. Love sassy Gals. Plus she's quite crafty as well which I know you love too. ;)

      Have a great weekend! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. LOVE your spring décor!!!!!
    And those bunnies everywhere????
    Precious, my friend.
    Have a cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hon! Loving all the spring goodies. ;) Have a great weekend!! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. I'm having some serious bunny envy here, what a wonderful collection of them you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! Hope you find some to hop your way soon ;) lol Have a wonderful weekend!! Xoxo

      Delete
  6. Very sweet Easter decorations, Carrie! Love all the bunnies and pretty flowers. The little lantern caught my eye, too <3 Amy's button egg is darling and how sweet is that flower pin? Everything looks lovely! Hope you have a fun and blessed weekend, my friend. Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Just feeling the Spring in my soul this year. ;) Hope it continues being a lovely mild one so I can enjoy more flowers soon too. But love living through yours in the meantime. xoxo

      Delete
  7. Your house looks lovely with all your special Spring touches. Enjoy your weekend, hopefully in the sun. Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Barbara!! And thanks for stopping by. Blessings to you. xoxo

      Delete
  8. Just lovely to see all those pretty spring decorations in every room! Definitely does lift your mood!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christine! Hope you had a wonderful weekend too. Blessings. xoxo

      Delete
  9. It's looks ever so cheerful at your place! I love the little lamb. I think I need some changes here after seeing your place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari! ;) Yes, let Spring in fully now! It still may snow, as well I know, neighbor. But just think Spring regardless. Lol
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. It's all true. Bunnies do multiply rapidly. One look at your adorable collection will verify this fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Good point Patsy!! Love it! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  11. What a fabulous collection of bunnies you have Carrie. And they look wonderful mixed in with your Spring theme too. Now you have convinced me there is absolutely no reason why I should not continue to buy a bunny every year or so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Trish! ;) Love that I've inspired the bunny fever in you. Of course, we know Easter is really about Jesus, but a few more bunnies never hurt - right? Think Spring! (even in your Fall). Lol Blessings dear Friend. xoxo

      Delete
  12. Ooh, Spring is on the way!! I spied Amy's button egg there on your mantel, it looks quite at home. I love your Easter decorations :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison my Dear! ;) I agree that Amy's button creation looks right at home up there, doesn't it? Lol Hope you're doing lots of thinking Spring in your beautiful piece of the world too!
      Blessings. xoxo

      Delete