Thursday, April 21, 2016

Easy Caramel Apple Tart

Hello Friends!  


Since I'm planning to make this on the weekend - I thought I'd just share the recipe today right out of the cookbook. It's from the Pillsbury Holiday Baking one.  I'm excited to give it a try - not only because it sounds nice and easy, but because it sounds really tasty too! My FIL loves apple pie...but instead of the same old thing I thought it might be fun to shake it up and do a dessert like this one. And I think the caramel flavors in there will make it extra special and a perfect ending to the Sunday dinner I'll bring them this weekend. 








Enjoy!! 

10 comments:

  1. Ok, this is just mean! How am I supposed to stay hot and svelte with all these scrumptious recipes you keep showing us?! Stop it. Right now. My fans demand it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! Well I don't force you to read them woman!! Lol Trust me I get it - I'm on a health plan...so I get difficult and I'm being mean to myself. I must be a sadist somewhere down deep? ;P

      You're a hot Mama no matter what - we love your brain! Lol
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ok, this is just mean! How am I supposed to stay hot and svelte with all these scrumptious recipes you keep showing us?! Stop it. Right now. My fans demand it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! That looks like a keeper1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making it tomorrow Mari - but I think it looks like a keeper too! As a Mom I need fast and easy often! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Looks so yummy and delicious!! Enjoy the weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill!! Hope you have a lovely weekend also. xoxo

      Delete
  5. This looks and sounds fantastic. I'm anxious to hear how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamy! Making it tomorrow!! ;) xoxo

      Delete