Friday, April 29, 2016

Five on Friday: Day Dreaming

Hello All and Happy Friday! 


I'm so sorry I ended up having a busy day yesterday and didn't get a chance to post a recipe. I will be back with that next week. However, today I'm here to share my 5 things as it's Friday! Yay!! 


I wanted to share what I've been day dreaming about lately and what's mostly on my brain these days!! Of course it's about warm sunny days, flowers, and Spring and Summer days. ;) 



ONE







Time to find all the fairies and their houses & accessories. My daughter & I have fun getting them settled in pretty pots among the flowers, and in her garden outside her room.







TWO



Enjoying cozy time by the fire table on our deck. Often with a nice beverage of some kind. It's so relaxing and gives hubby and me nice time for chats...or fun for gathering with friends for s'mores time!






THREE

















Lilies all around the deck, pots all planted, hanging baskets up....basically flowers and more flowers everywhere!!









FOUR







Life on the deck. Meals at the patio table, sitting in the sun reading, having coffee out here in the AM while listening to birds sing. It just doesn't get better than here!









FIVE





Going out on our pontoon on a beautiful sunny afternoon and coming back home - drifting in as we watch the sun setting.  Life is good. 


I'm linking with Amy of Love Made My Home for Five on Friday.



25 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at all your flowers already blooming! Didn't you just have snow last week?! ha ha Your deck looks like a great place to have a coffee in the morning. It's been too cold here for that yet, but I love to do the same very early before anyone else is up. What a fun way to enjoy the water with your pontoon boat (aka party boat!). My son used to say he was going to buy one of these when he was young. Enjoy your weekend Carrie, and I hope the weather is good for lounging!
    Wendy xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not blooming yet Wendy - just dreaming on last year's goodness. ;) The deck is starting to become heaven again in the AM's for coffee! And I can't wait to get our pontoon out. Soon I hope! Just nice having warmer weather again.

      Blessings to you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. So lovely & charming photos. You have Summer, enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my Dear! We'll still in Spring and these are mostly photos from last summer. But it's coming soon! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love your fire table and your dog and your waterfront property!! You're going to have way too much fun this summer. LOL Hope you have a great weekend and that it's a warm one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Judy! I always call it our little bit of heaven. Very blessed and I never take it for granted! I look out my window and say a "thank you" to heaven everyday. ;)

      Blessings. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Your deck area looks fabulous, I can see myself sitting there enjoying the view.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Meredith!! WE just love it to bits and I feel so blessed to feel like I'm at my cabin when I'm at home. ;)


      Blessings to you! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oh my!!!!
    Such bliss!!!!
    I am in love...
    Enjoy, my friend.
    It's currently 40 degrees and raining here. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is heaven and I can't wait for these flower photos to be true! (from last summer). Won't be long now though. Hope you're enjoying warmer weather now too! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Wonderful daydreams of summer times to come! We have had horrid winter weather here today so I can totally appreciate your dreams! Let us hope that we all get summer soon! Thank you for joining Five On Friday, I hope you have a fun weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreams are what help us get through our long winters and sometimes miserable Springs - right AMy? Lol

      Blessings on your week! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Beautiful images of days to come! I can't wait for the warmer weather. Love the fairy houses - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sharon! I hope they come soon. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful place you live in, love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janet! I feel blessed everyday. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  9. So pretty! I can't believe your lilacs are already blooming. I love that fire table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Mari! No lilacs yet - dreaming from last year. But soon!! Blessings xoxo

      Delete
  10. Such beautiful daydreams of wonderful weather and events to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that my Dear! Blessings xoxo

      Delete
  11. You're a girl after my own heart Carrie. I can't believe all your GORGEOUS flowers?? Are you kidding me girl? Yowza!

    It looks so beautiful there and you're right, what could he better?

    (maybe Clooney to join you?)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No flowers really yet - but soon!! Just dreaming on last year's bounty dear Doreen! But I'll take Clooney anyday!! Lol ;) xoxo

      Delete
  12. You're a girl after my own heart Carrie. I can't believe all your GORGEOUS flowers?? Are you kidding me girl? Yowza!

    It looks so beautiful there and you're right, what could he better?

    (maybe Clooney to join you?)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete