Friday, April 1, 2016

Five on Friday: April Fools!

Since April 1st is April Fools Day in my northwoods, I thought it'd be fun to share some funny prank ideas. Of course I used one of my favorite tools - Pinterest - to find them! It's not too late to go have some fun and play an April Fools trick on somebody today.   Enjoy!!



ONE

Jello Juice April Fools Day Pranks for Kids:
Photo: pinterest

I saw many funny ideas related to messing with someone's drinks. From dyeing the milk in the milk carton....to adding the cheese powder from boxed macaroni and cheese to a liquid to put in a pitcher and look like orange juice! But I thought this was cute and would give my Annie a giggle. Take jell-o mix and make individual plastic cups look like they're full of a fruity drink - but they're really solid and filled with jell-o. You can find the link here.




TWO

Top 33 April Fools Pranks This Year You're Gonna Love For Inspiration -  #aprilfools #funny #jokes #lol #pranks:


Put a surprise in the mailbox. | 41 Genius April Fools’ Day Pranks Your Kids Will Totally Fall For:
photos: pinterest

Pranks like these would give me a heart attack! So I think they're kind of mean - but still pretty hilarious. I know some folks that are really afraid of bugs...so the spider on toilet paper would definitely get them! But I think I'd really freak out by opening my mailbox and finding something looking ready to attack me!! Lol  The links can be found here and here.





THREE

12 April Fool's Day Pranks For Kids That Can Work On Adults:



Stick googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator. | 31 Awesome April Fools' Day Pranks Your Kids Will Totally Fall For:

photos: pinterest

I think some pranks are really cute. Like these ideas for giving everything in the fridge a face. Using a sharpie to make faces on all of the eggs. And then using craft store google eyes to put on everything else. Find a link here.






FOUR

April Fool's Day pranks for the kids- these are great pranks and jokes to play on your kids for April Fools Day.  Also, great ideas for the kids to use:



25 Best April Fool's Pranks (Perfect for Kids and Adults!) - Raining Hot Coupons:

photos: courtesy pinterest


I saw many pranks having to do with messing with someone's food. Too cruel! But terribly funny!! ;)  There are so many ideas - from dunking whole onions in caramel to make them look like caramel apples, to some of the above I'm showing: swapping out the cream in oreos for white toothpaste, using scoops of mashed potato instead of ice cream in a sundae, and filling a donut with miracle whip or mayonnaise instead of sweet cream. Yuck!!  The links are here and here.







FIVE

41 Genius April Fools’ Day Pranks Your Kids Will Totally Fall For:




If your kid loves Justin Bieber, use this app to make them think Justin is calling.:




April Fools Prank Ideas, Easy tricks for April Fools gag, FAKE MOLDY BREAD, silly pranks for kids::



And then there are some pranks that are just really creative. Here's a few examples: using round cereal (think cheerios) that look like little donuts and making your own "seed packet",  using an app that will let it look like Justin Bieber is calling your smart phone, and even making your own fake moldy bread! Find the links herehere, and here.


Hope you have some fun today! Happy April Fools!! I'm linking with Amy from Love Made My Home for Five on Friday.









18 comments:

  1. Soooooo....I showed this poet to my 12 year old grandson, and he immediately went into evil mode and we ended up putting peanut butter on the toilet seat (it's wood so it won't show) and Doritos in a plastic bag under the seat so when fisherman sits down he will be in for a surprise. Lol. We may also put clear polish on a soap bar so it doesn't lather.

    Evil, evil, evil!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I love it Doreen! So happy to provide some naughty (but such fun) inspiration!! Don't tell the Fisherman it was me, though, okay? ;)

      Delete
  2. What fun ideas! My cousin just posted on FB that her daughter got her with the googly eyes trick. There were eyes on everything - the toilet, the bed, towels, fruits - even big ones on the back of her car. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that one was especially adorable and fun Mari! ;)

      Delete
  3. That post certainly made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some good ideas!! I really like the doughnut seeds and the eyes on everything in the fridge! That would be so funny to find first thing in the morning wouldn't it! You definitely got inspired here. Thank you for taking part in Five On Friday, I hope you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's so fun - when it's not too scary that is - Lol! thanks Amy!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oh these are such great ideas! I hope I remember some of them for next April fools day! I'm glad no one pulled them off on me, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Ellen! It's so fun - as long as it's not happening to me!! Lol xoxo

      Delete
  6. These are great tricks to try on someone. I like the Jello drinks :) Some of the other are kind of nasty though ... my daughter hates spiders, so I can see the toilet paper prank being hugely successful with her! One of the kids in my care said the school principal announced they were going to test the sprinkler system in the classrooms, so everyone quickly get under their desks to avoid getting wet in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ... April Fools!! I thought that was pretty good. Have a great weekend Carrie!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I would hate the spider one too. But it sure sounds like that principal is an evil GENIUS!! Lol
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I have never liked April Fools Day, probably because so many pranks are, I think, a bit cruel, but I do like those googly eyes in the fridge. Hope you are having a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie! I love that eye one too - really cute. ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. I LOVE pinterest and these are so funny!! They are just funny to look at if nothing else. A couple of them would scare me to death too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to see the creativity out there, isn't Tamy? Lol But I'm with you in how much I wouldn't like the surprise of many of them! xoxo

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed seeing all of your funny pranks, especially all the faces in the refrigerator. I hope you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks Donna!! Great fun, isn't it? ;)
      xoxo

      Delete