NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Just popping in to say I've been having fun working on a "Thankful Project" and I will be sharing it soon! Plus, I have a fun announcement to make tomorrow so come visit again then! In the meantime happy Tuesday!!
Looking forward to your fun announcement! Those are some nice stickers! I do enjoy looking through all the stickers at Hobby Lobby; there are so many good ones!
That looks to be be really pretty! !
ReplyDeleteThanks Doll! Having fun! Hope to reveal this weekend. ;) xo
DeleteNice fall colors. You now have us all curious. :-) Have a nice evening.
ReplyDeleteI will share as soon as it's all done! Having a lot of fun with it.
DeleteBlessings Judy. xo
I look forward to seeing more! xx
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to share Amy...soon!! ;) xo
DeleteLooking forward to your fun announcement! Those are some nice stickers! I do enjoy looking through all the stickers at Hobby Lobby; there are so many good ones!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness - I have such trouble pulling myself out of their sticker and paper crafting section Bethany! I love Hobby Lobby!! ;)
DeleteBlessings and I'll be sharing soon. xoxo