NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
Aawww - thanks so much Doreen. I completely agree that I'm one lucky Chick! It is a stunner most days and I still see it brand new each time I look out. Blessings. xoxo
And I choose to live it as thought everything is a miracle! There is so much beauty all around that the Creator has so generously blessed us with. And one of them is that breathtaking view from your window!!
God's blessings through your windows, Carrie! Love the quote! x Karen
ReplyDeleteAmen to that Karen! I feel Him shine right through that view. He is so good and I'm so grateful. ;) xoxo
DeleteOH my!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow absolutely stunning!
Thanks Billie Jo! God makes some darn pretty stuff. :) xo
DeleteI don't know how you ever get anything done Carrie! That view is stunning! Lucky lady :)
ReplyDeleteAawww - thanks so much Doreen. I completely agree that I'm one lucky Chick! It is a stunner most days and I still see it brand new each time I look out.
DeleteBlessings. xoxo
I don't know how you ever get anything done Carrie! That view is stunning! Lucky lady :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and blessed scenes! I love the quote too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! xoxo
DeleteAnd I choose to live it as thought everything is a miracle! There is so much beauty all around that the Creator has so generously blessed us with. And one of them is that breathtaking view from your window!!
ReplyDeleteOh I just know you're one of those miracle folks Judy! ;)
DeleteI'm still amazed and say prayers of gratitude at my view each day. Amen to your Creator comment!! xoxo
Gorgeous!! That is one of my all time favorite quotes! What a blessing to wake up to that view each day :-)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
I love it too Jill - it's such an inspirational way to live and view life! ;)
DeleteI do feel blessed with my sweet hill on the bay and say prayers of gratitude for this beautiful world and life daily. xoxo