Hello and Happy Friday!
Since I've kind of had a valentine's theme going this week - I thought I'd continue it today by sharing some more fun things from Pinterest, but these are all related to Valentine's Day. Such fun ideas out there!
ONE
For Kids:

link here

Link here

Link here
TWO
For Friends:

Link here

Link here

Link here
THREE
For Family & Home:

Link here

Link here

Link here
FOUR
For that special someone:

Link here

Link here

Link here
FIVE
Crafts:

Link here

Link here

Link here
Just a few fun ideas to think about for the upcoming Valentine's weekend. Sending you all loving thoughts. ;) I'm linking with Amy of Love Made My Home for Five on Friday.

Those are such cute ideas, Carrie! Some of them could even work anytime! Love the wine gummies and the candles nestled in the candy hearts. The 'You're all that' one is perfect for me - the Hubs works for a potato chip company!!!! Love it! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day sweet friend. Hugs xo Karen
ReplyDeleteHa! Love that the chip one works so well for you Karen. :) I LOVE the looks of those wine gummies too! Grown up fun.
Deletexoxo
I love the bird feeders. Our cat would totally approve but also try to eat the birds so we can't make them (at least for our yard). Really cute ideas.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jean! I thought those were so cute too. Functional yet adorable. The birds appreciate you NOT putting one out. Lol! xoxo
DeleteThere are so many great ideas on Pinterest for Valentine's Day ... I've been browsing it too and pinning all kinds of kid things. Today I have to do something for my own family. Thanks for sharing your pins Carrie, and Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteWendy
There really are tons. I had trouble picking a few! ;) xoxo
DeleteYou found some really lovely ideas and inspirations there!! They are all great, but I especially love the smores kits! We don't "do" smores in England, but I love them! Thank you for joining Five On Friday, Happy Valentines! xx
ReplyDeleteYou need to start a new s'mores trend over there Amy!! Lol ;) xoxo
DeleteSome great ideas here. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day here, well maybe some people do but it is not a big thing. Enjoy your weekend,
ReplyDeleteDiana
Well sending extra "hearty" wishes your way Diana!! Lol xoxo
DeleteSo cute! A few of these were familiar. My daughter made a birdfeeder heart at youth group :) I hope you can stop by:
ReplyDeletehttp://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/02/tea-time-nicholas-sparks-and-kung-fu.html
Colletta
Thanks Colletta. I thought they were really cute too. ;) xoxo
Delete