NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
So wonderful to see the plants coming into life again isn't it!
Just feeds the soul! ;) xoxo
Spring is here! Yippee! I know last week was a dreary one in your neck of the woods, so it's nice to see some sun come your way. Next time, include Ruby :).XXX
Slowly but surely it's getting warmer. ;) I'm afraid to keep including Ruby as you're already getting quite a special bond with her. Do you want my dog Doreen!?? Lol!!!Blessings Hon. xoxo
Yes, visible signs of Spring, and the beautiful blooms promised by your array of green shoots. Wonderful to see Carrie. xx
It definitely seems to affect my mood and energy level at times. So sun and green growing things just feeds the soul in every way. ;) xoxo
It's so wonderful to see all the green popping up all over!
It sure is! I bet you're seeing even more than I am. OUr area is SO slow to really "bloom". ;) xoxo
Green is such a beautiful color after a long winter!
Amen to that Bethany!! A visual feast for the heart and soul! xoxo
So wonderful to see the plants coming into life again isn't it!
ReplyDeleteJust feeds the soul! ;) xoxo
DeleteSpring is here! Yippee! I know last week was a dreary one in your neck of the woods, so it's nice to see some sun come your way.
ReplyDeleteNext time, include Ruby :).
XXX
Slowly but surely it's getting warmer. ;)
DeleteI'm afraid to keep including Ruby as you're already getting quite a special bond with her. Do you want my dog Doreen!?? Lol!!!
Blessings Hon. xoxo
Spring is here! Yippee! I know last week was a dreary one in your neck of the woods, so it's nice to see some sun come your way.
ReplyDeleteNext time, include Ruby :).
XXX
Yes, visible signs of Spring, and the beautiful blooms promised by your array of green shoots. Wonderful to see Carrie. xx
ReplyDeleteIt definitely seems to affect my mood and energy level at times. So sun and green growing things just feeds the soul in every way. ;)
Deletexoxo
It's so wonderful to see all the green popping up all over!
ReplyDeleteIt sure is! I bet you're seeing even more than I am. OUr area is SO slow to really "bloom". ;) xoxo
DeleteGreen is such a beautiful color after a long winter!
ReplyDeleteAmen to that Bethany!! A visual feast for the heart and soul!
Deletexoxo