Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Final Fairies

Hello Friends! Sorry I'm later to post today. It's been a busy morning and I'm soon off to a busy rest of the day too. I'll try to get around and visit everyone tonight. But I wanted to thank you so much for the lovely comments, prayers and support yesterday. I have my big "tooth appointment" today and hopefully will get some kind of answer. I just need the tooth drama to end one way or another. Lol I will keep you posted. Again thanks so much for the kind support!! 


I also wanted to say I was recently nominated for a Liebster award by my friend Carrie Ann from the blog Anniehow.. Thanks Carrie Ann! I have not had time to address it yet (I hope there isn't a time limit!) but I will tomorrow. I'm sure many of you who have been blogging a long time (I'm still a bit of a newbie) have heard of this. It seems to me to be a fun award with low pressure that involves my answering of some fun questions, nominating some friends and then coming up with my own questions. Again, more on that tomorrow. 


Now on to my rather quick post for today. Annie and I finally got our final fairy pot planted so I thought I'd share some fun photos. We have such fun with these each year and I'll miss it when she doesn't want to do it anymore. She has so many little fairy things that we had to use a REALLY big pot to use a lot of them up. She has the other pot in her garden but this one is in the front of the house by the new bench and flowers.

That's a big pot of fairy goodness



Flying in for a closer look....



I think this fairy is trying to light her lantern, or maybe working on it if it's broken? Another nice fairy looks like she's coming to help.



This sweet fairy is taking a little rest and I don't blame her. Flying around is probably hard work!



Sun worshiper or flower smeller? Not sure??



I see one of the fairies parked their bike. Maybe they like to give their wings a break and get some different exercise. Who is that over there checking it out?



Oh, it's just Mr. Frog and his friend. Aren't they cute? 

Happy Tuesday! 


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! The fairies will all be very happy in their beautiful garden I am sure! I hope that all goes well tooth wise, still sending it and you all good thoughts. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Amy! Your kind thoughts mean so much dear Friend. Xo

      Delete
  2. You're never too old for a Fairy Garden! Since the new lot will be wooded I think I will make one for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Margot - never too old! A fairy garden for the nieces sounds brilliant! Xo

      Delete
  3. Turned out wonderful! We love making fairy gardens too, just haven't gotten to it quite yet this year... but soon! We were in the store the other day and my youngest was looking at all the items to add to a garden, love how excited she gets. Have a great evening!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Jill! You'll have to take photos when you do your fairy garden! Such fun!
      Blessings to you. Xo

      Delete
  4. That's so cute! What a fun thing to do with Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there!
    Turned out wonderful!
    Have a cozy evening! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Back Billie Jo! ;)
      Thanks so much & blessings to you. Xoxo

      Delete
  6. Love the fairy gardens! I wonder if I could sell that idea to my boys. Ha! Probably not. Maybe I'll make one just for myself though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there are boy fairies Jean! Lol You should totally do one for yourself otherwise! Annie & I would help you if we could. ;)
      xo

      Delete
  7. Oh, those are adorable fairies in your garden, Carrie! That is so nice that you made them together. I still need to put one together this year.... I'm so sorry to hear about your dental troubles. There is nothing worse than having a 'tooth-ache'. Sending you healing thoughts and prayers, my friend. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind wishes dear friend. ;)
      If you do a fairy pot this year you need to be sure to get photos!
      xo

      Delete
  8. Oh my girls would love those fairy pots! I hope your tooth troubles are on the way to being sorted out xx

    ReplyDelete