Happy Thursday my Friends!
I had planned to make this dessert already and then share the steps with you. However, life took over and my daughter had a presentation at school yesterday that I attended and I didn't get to groceries as I had planned. So later today I'll be grabbing groceries. But I wanted to share this yummy recipe I found anyway - as Thursday's tend to be "cooking Thursday" around the blog here. ;)
This was a recipe I found online through Good Housekeeping. The article shared how to take either your favorite pound cake recipe, or an easy pound cake mix and doctor it up 4 different ways with different flavors. This is the one I thought my kiddos would really love!
PB&J pound cake

photo: better homes and gardens
Doesn't that just look yummy? I don't have a favorite pound cake recipe - so I will be making mine from a mix. Then here are the rest of the steps:
Stir one cup of peanut butter chips into batter. Spread two-thirds batter in pan, dollop 1/2 cup raspberry jam over it, and top with remaining batter. Run butter knife through batter to swirl jam.
It certainly DOES look yummy Carrie! You're turning into quite the chef, aren't you? Everything you share looks and sounds so good, but sadly, I will have to stay away from this recipe. I beefed up quite a bit while in Florida :(. I'll keep it in mind for when I'm hot and sexy again lol.
ReplyDeletexxx
What a great recipe with so many choices. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI think one of my sisters made muffins out of a similar recipe some time ago. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh, these are great! I would love to try a few of these....I know someone who loves donuts :) But I would be afraid of retaliation! haha! The eggs are really cute. Thanks for the ideas! So fun. xx Karen
ReplyDelete