Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Instagram Fun

Happy Tuesday to you my dear Friends! 


I'm just popping in while I have a minute and thought I'd share an instagram moment. I've been having such fun with it lately. It's just another creative outlet in a way, but I can share things more "in the moment". I also like to share tips and recipes on there sometimes as well. And also like blogging, I find such wonderful friends on insta (some are even current blogging friends I've found on there too!). It's fun as I can also have more immediate interaction and conversation with friends too. Sometimes I'll share 1 post a day...sometimes several. It depends on what's happening in my day. Here's an example of one of my posts today:




I also enjoy following famous chefs, sports, and movie celebrities too. Won't you join me sometime? You can find me @carriebgroup or click on here.


9 comments:

  1. I have instagram but never look at it. It looks like fun, but I guess I just don't have time for another thing right now. If I ever start using it I'll look you up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good Mari! If you do get into it let me know. ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Instagram is a great way to stay in touch when you can't always get a blog post on right away :-) I enjoy following along and seeing your photos. Have a great evening

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sharing and keeping up with you on there too sweet Jill!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. It is good fun isn't it. I like it when I see your posts pop up when I am scrolling through, always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so thrilled you've been on there now too Amy! Love seeing your posts too!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. That is a gorgeous pansy - one of my favourite colour combinations in the pansy world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish. I LOVE that color too. They're such a cheerful flower anyway and just say "summer" to me. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. LOL for a minute I forgot where I was and was looking all over for the heart to click!

    Your flowers are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete