Friday, November 21, 2014

Quick Update

 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I don't have a lot of time today so just wanted to give a quick update. If some of you hadn't noticed I finally figured out how to do the "subscribe to me by email" box! Yay for feeling even officially more like a blogger!  So if you look to the right please feel free to enter your email and then you'll be updated each time I have a new post.
Also, I think that if you want to see if someone replies to your comments (including me) there is a box that allows you to check off to be notified.  If you have any problems with this, though, please let me know! I read every comment and they're SO appreciated.
 
Tomorrow I'll be back with a scrapbooking post so please come visit again soon.
Happy weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! You're doing great at this blogging thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up! It's such a good feeling when you can figure these things out! I've got you on my side bar, too. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Gals! I really feel like I'm starting to get the hang of things and losing my fear to explore and figure things out. Have a great weekend and God bless! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you for keeping on figuring things out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I subscribed to! I miss blogging but am unable to at this time for personal reasons. I love reading blogs though and look forward to reading more of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tina! That means so much!! I hope that you'll come back and visit often! I love sharing with others in this way and hearing your thoughts and stories to share. It makes me feel like this world is a cozier place and comforting to know so many out there share similar experiences ;)

      Delete