Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday Wonder

I love how my friend Mari at My Little Corner of the World Blog does Wordless Wednesday each week, where she just shares one photo and that's it. Just one photo can be so effective and as they say "a picture is worth a thousand words".  I always look forward to what she'll post each week.


Well I hope she doesn't mind if I'm inspired by this and do my own little version I guess I'll call Wednesday Wonder.  However, I might give a title to my photos and might share one photo or 5 depending on how the mood, or photo opp, strikes me. Lol


So for today I wanted to share these and I'm going to title it:

MY BACK YARD:















10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I love hearing from you sweet Gal! You be as wordy as you like. Lol xo

      Delete
  2. I love that you are sharing a photo or a few each week! I'll look forward to it I love your backyard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great inspiration Mari!! I think it's such a fun idea & helps push my creative eye with photography. Xoxo

      Delete
  3. What a pretty stone! Is that ice I see still on the bay, or the sun shining on it? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It's Annie's & she put it out in her garden area already. We found it at a garden center last summer from someone who hand paints them.

      Yep, still ice on the bay but it's been shifting & the edges are pretty melted. Hopefully fully clear out within next couple of weeks!

      Happy Easter to You & Your Family sweet Gal! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh those glorious birches!!!
    My husband asked if that center pic on your header is your view of the Bay?

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!

    Margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margot!

      Easter was lovely here (weather could have been a bit warmer though) - hope yours was wonderful too!

      Yes, that's a view of our bay in that pic on my header taken right from sitting on our deck. ;)

      Happy week ahead!! xoxo

      Delete