Friday, February 13, 2015

Fab-ruary Day 13: Dream Big

For today's prompt for Fab-ruary Day 13 by I Will Bloom it's "Dream Big". When I think dream big I think of things like a person hoping to win the lottery, or become successful or powerful.  What seems to work on my brain for some reason is thinking of it as Big Dreams.



 

I came across these photos the other day. They're from when my kiddos were definitely wee ones and probably from about 5 years ago. I love the Spring and newness in these pictures - my daughter & I at Easter with tulips, and my kiddos in front of our flowering crabapple tree & Annie's little garden.  So that's part of my big dreams...early Spring! I know I'm like a broken record but I swear I'm obsessed and all I can think about is feeling true warmth from the sun and smelling dirt and grass and growing things. As I type this I'm listening to this if that gives you any idea of my big dreams right now. 

 

But my true big dreams go with that photo of my kiddos. My biggest dreams are for them. I guess it's kind of like my prayers for them each day. I want them to be healthy, happy, successful, fulfilled, well-rounded, good people in this world.  My dreams for them are as big as they want to dream for themselves.

 

 



6 comments:

  1. I hope that all your dreams for you and for your children come true! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are beyond the sweetest dear Amy! thank you xo

      Delete
  2. I agree - my big dreams are for my kids too, no matter how old they get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so dreaming of spring too, Carrie! I've been planting primroses in pots by the front door this weekend - it better not snow again!! Lovely photos of your kiddos - Here's hoping your dreams come true! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Alison! I'm dreaming of planting flowers with you. Lol

      Hopefully won't be long now and I can get a start on all of that too. For now at least we have our dreams. ;)

      Happy week to you sweet Gal!

      Delete