Thursday, February 12, 2015

Snow Cocoa

Another busy day here today, so another later post. Helping at school all day set up for our big family night and heading back soon for the event.  I will have more time tomorrow to get back on track and come visit all you dear friends. 

Today I did want to pop in though and share a favorite cocoa recipe. I have completed another page for Annie's cookbook so here it is:


 
 
 

I haven't made it yet this year so I don't have a photo to go with it - but trust me - it's a perfect beverage for these final days of winter. It's so creamy and sweet and so pretty with its winter white color.  Definitely a favorite around here for an extra special treat as it's quite decadent.  Hope you enjoy it and it becomes a favorite too!

clip art: Bing

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is such a treat! Great for a little gathering so you don't drink too many of the calories yourself! Lol Trust me I know!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I so love your recipe book (as you know) and I would *love* to look through it myself.....I'm a sucker for anything so beautifully and lovingly put together by hand (especially recipes!)....this one sounds particularly delicious although highly calorific!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen - Annie's cookbook continues to be an absolute joy to work on.

      This drink is pure creamy goodness and definitely worth the calories if you only indulge once a year! Lol

      Have a wonderful weekend dear Gal!! Much love to you. xo

      Delete
  3. Mmm, sounds lovely! I like the idea of the grown ups version as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grown up version is best of all!!

      Delete
  4. This is delicious!! I made some today, along with some delicious brownies. One thing my daughter always did when she made her homemade hot cocoa, she would sprinkle powder sugar on the whipped cream on top, to add a snow effect. That would work with this really well. Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - love the powdered sugar/snow idea Carrie! Glad you like the recipe. It's so rich - but SO good!!

      Have a wonderful week beautiful Lady xo

      Delete