Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Three Day Quote Challenge: Day One

I have been nominated by my dear friend Carrie Ann from the blog Anniehow to do a 3 day quote challenge, where you share a quote for three consecutive days. More rule details below. Thank you Carrie! (P.S. Love your name!) Lol

Here's my quote:

Image result for Anne of Green Gables book image

"Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world. "

~L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


I think I'll be sharing quotes from some favorite books. I grew up reading the Anne of Green Gables series of books and they still remain close to my heart.  I love the beautiful way Anne sees the world and the wonderful writing by L.M. Montgomery. There are so many wonderful quotes I could have taken from many of the books, but I always especially loved Anne's view on kindred spirits. I feel I'm blessed with many of them in my life through dear friends I have grown up with, and current friends today. But I feel that way so much about you - my fellow blogger friends that I'm able to connect with almost daily. I'm so glad that I found you and I'm blessed to have you! 


Three day quote challenge rules:

• Thank the blogger, who nominated you.

• Publish 3 quotes on 3 consecutive days in your blog. It can be your own, or from a book, movie or from anyone who inspires you.

• Nominate 3 more bloggers to carry on this endeavour.

I nominate:
*Billie Jo @Afternoon Coffee and Evening Tea

*Judy @Cranberry Morning

*Jill @Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom

**Addendum: also there is no time limit 

10 comments:

  1. A wonderful quote from Anne! She is of course right, and it is wonderful finding great kindred spirits in blogland - like you!!! You are so lovely!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw - thanks Amy! You just made my day. Right back at ya! ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love that quote, and it really does apply to our blog friends. So glad we found each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Mari! So grateful for you and your blog dear Friend!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh what a fabulous quote and, as you say, so very apt for blogging friends: there's nothing quite like them in all the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely right Helen! And I'm so happy I have you "blogging" in my life my Dear!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love quotes! I try to post them in most of my blog posts so this should be an easy challenge. :-) May need a few days to post, it's nuts around my house right now, lol. Just posted a small update. Thank you for thinking of me and for your sweet comments on my blog! It's been a joy getting to know you better.

    Many blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that Jill, and love that about your blogging...so that's why I thought of you! ;)
      I love having such a wonderful blogland Friend. Blessings to you! xoxo

      Delete
  5. So happy you are joining in the fun!! I love this quote!! Especially since I think of you as my kindred spirit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think of you the exact same way my sweet Friend! Thanks for thinking of me for the challenge too. xoxo

      Delete