Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday Wonder

UNDER THE RAINBOW


The other day at Annie's soccer game, while waiting for it to begin, it started to rain on us a bit... yet the sun was shining at the same time. So you guessed it - a rainbow appeared above the field. And if you look closely you can see it even formed a double rainbow! We thought that must mean a good omen for the game. Unfortunately, though, our team lost. However, my daughter did score a goal! So maybe it was a good sign after all. 

8 comments:

  1. Don't you just love rainbows! They are always a good sign aren't they! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a lovely sign of a beautiful promise by our Lord - and it's a bonus that they're just so darn pretty to look at too. ;) xo

      Delete
  2. What a perfect shot of that double rainbow!! Congrats to your daughter on scoring that goal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! She's been a superstar this season. That's 4 goals total so far!! Not that I'm a proud Mom or anything. Lol xo

      Delete
  3. Wow - that is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! That's gorgeous Carrie! You know, I haven't seen one this year yet. I don't know where they're hiding, but I'm glad I found one here :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to share mine with you... my sweet colorful Friend!! xoxo

      Delete