Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!


Greetings from my northwoods dear Friends! Sorry life got too full of...well life, and I wasn't able to keep up with blogmas. We've already been having some family gatherings and Christmas is in full swing over here! 






Love this picture and the real reason for the season of course. ;) 

We went to Christmas mass earlier tonight and since we've gotten back we've been prepping some final dishes and setting the tables for tomorrow's Christmas gathering over here with the in-law's side of the family. We already had some family time and gift exchanges with my sides of the family. 








My Dad and step Mom. 










And with my sweet Mumsy. 












I wanted to support a new local florist, and thought it'd be fun to have real flowers on the dinner tables this year.  So I ordered these arrangements, basically describing how my bridal bouquet was all those years ago...and she did a gorgeous job! I just love them!!















And now the tables are set and it's time to snuggle in...maybe nibble a Christmas cookie, and enjoy this final sleep before Christmas day tomorrow! 





From our home to yours  - wishing you Christmas blessings my dear Friends. xo










4 comments:

  1. So happy you are having family fun, Blogmas will be there again next year. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the same to you sweet cheeks :).

    May the coming year be filled with all good things for you and yours!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas my "Superior" friend! I hope we met someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table is lovely. Fresh flowers make such an impression.

    I love the photo of Annie and your dad. He looks like Santa Claus - the same sweet face and twinkling eyes.

    Your mom is beautiful, and you look a lot like her. Nice to know that you'll continue to be beautiful as you age, is it not?

    Back to reality next week and getting ready for the Big D, and I don't mean Dallas. It's D-I-E-T time for Patsy and Pepper. I told him he's getting to be a little Pudge, and he told me to look in the mirror.

    I'm so happy you have such wonderful people for sharing holidays. I missed Adam - guess he was on the business end of the camera.

    Love to you, My Sweet Friend. Blessing on your family for now and in the coming year. Big Christmas Hug, Patsy

    ReplyDelete