Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday Wondeer

SUMMER RELAXATION

Our last fire table broke so we ordered a new one in the Spring. Due to some shipping damage, other delays, and all around general headaches...we finally received this new one to enjoy for the rest of the summer. I have found my happy place! A cozy fire, a cold drink and view of the bay at sunset....relaxation doesn't get better than this.

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect summer night and with such a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Laura - and wish you could have been here sharing it! ;)

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......wish I could join you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table and the view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari! The only way I can share a little bit of my heaven with you folks. ;)

      Delete
  4. Awesome table and I love your view! Enjoy :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! We are hoping the firepit will be finished next week. Hubby hurt his wrist and can't do any heavy lifting :(. I told him I'm gonna have to trade him in for a younger model 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Guy - however a younger model could be fun. Lol
      Hope he's better soon & can get your "happy place" all fixed up. He's got to get his priorities straight! ;)

      Delete
  6. Great photo--there is nothing more relaxing than an outdoor happy place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! I almost feel relaxed just looking at it!!

    ReplyDelete