NORTHWOODS SCRAPBOOK: Sharing a love for my faith, family, cooking, gardening, paper crafting, and hospice work from my cozy home on a bay in the Northwoods.
My pleasure my Gal! On a chilly morning like it was today it will mist over the water like this - and on a sunny day like today it looks really pretty. On a gray day it looks so moody and kind of spooky. ;)
It is so neat how the mist comes up over the lakes this time of year! Actually I was just taking pictures of the same thing this morning, so neat to see your photos!
Thanks Doreen - I actually really love the haunting look of it when it's gray outside and not as sunny. ;) I always have my iphone - even if I don't have my camera. Lol! xo
Oh, Carrie, these photos are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your view with us! :)
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure my Gal! On a chilly morning like it was today it will mist over the water like this - and on a sunny day like today it looks really pretty. On a gray day it looks so moody and kind of spooky. ;)
DeleteIt is so neat how the mist comes up over the lakes this time of year! Actually I was just taking pictures of the same thing this morning, so neat to see your photos!
ReplyDeleteOh I bet you got some gorgeous shots Bethany! You're such a great photographer and should do a post with some photography tips for us novices. ;)
Deletexo
Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelli! ;)
DeleteSo lovely Carrie! Sometimes I see mist on our lake, but of course I never have my camera lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks Doreen - I actually really love the haunting look of it when it's gray outside and not as sunny. ;)
DeleteI always have my iphone - even if I don't have my camera. Lol!
xo
Just stunning! I love mist on cool mornings. These photos just glow!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari! Morning is one of the prettiest times for the trees along the water as the sun hits them just right. ;)
Deletexo
Such lovely photos!! Thank you for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather! ;)
Deletexo
Beautiful! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! ;)
Deletexo