Friday, January 30, 2015

More Fairy Housing

Is it bad that it's only January and I've already got "cottage fever" and I keep dreaming on Spring?? That Groundhog better not even think for a hot second that he's going to see his shadow and give us more Winter! I'm banking on an early Spring for my own sanity, and the sake of the fairies.  I've already been accumulating more housing for them.  Another fun find for my daughter's garden collection.  Would you like to take a peek and dream on Spring with me? Here you go:

Another beauty and I'm ready to move in! Since it's too chilly and the fairies would rather be indoors right now...it's sitting on top of our piano. And look...we've attracted a fairy already!

 

Looks like she's ready to greet us at the front door and she's thinking of flowers and green growing things already too.

 

Can you see the lights glowing inside?

 


That's what I liked about this one. It has a light inside and you can set a timer. So it can light up each night in my daughter's garden.  Love that - and hopefully the fairies will too!

 
 

In other Spring news I might have also picked up this pretty glass mosaic bird feeder for my Mom's garden.  What can I say, I'm a desperate cooped up woman that needs some things to dream on!  Don't judge me. Lol! 

Have a great weekend!  I would be more excited, but the Packers didn't make it to the Super Bowl, so just not as interested. Big bummer.  Keep thinking warm thoughts...

 

8 comments:

  1. Wow this he bird feeder is stunning!
    I'd be keeping it inside, it's so pretty!
    Love that the fairy house has lights set on a timer, that's VERY cool!
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the bird feeder will be so pretty in the sunlight! ;)

    I can't wait to share photos when her garden is all decked out. Unfortunately, have to use our imaginations for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie, It is nice to be visiting again - looks like I need to do some catching up! Love your daughter's sweet fairy house and that is a beautiful mosaic for your Mom's garden! I love how the light shines through colored glass. Sorry about the Packer's, but not too sorry because we are going to the super bowl! he he! Go Seahawk's! My extended family in New England are our rivals and we are setting up Skype to watch it 'together'! Should be an interesting game! It takes some of the dreariness out of the month of January, anyway. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend. I love the new look of your blog! Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know Karen - your Seahawks broke my heart. Lol! Congrats though. You guys came up with some big plays in that game. Your plan with your out east relatives sounds so fun!! Hope it's a great game. ;)
      I hope we'll get a nice early Spring so we can enjoy lots of gardening & fairy time to enjoy our new goodies.

      Again, so nice having you back & thanks for popping over & catching up. Have a great weekend Sweetie. Xoxo

      Delete
  4. I'm with you! Early Spring would be wonderful. I love the fairy house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari! Here's hoping that groundhog behaves himself & we get a good prediction!!

      Delete
  5. A fairy house with lights!! I know if I showed my girls they'd want one immediately! And what a great bird feeder, it's very glam - lucky birds. Do you know, I'd love to go on a shopping trip with you Carrie! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'd so enjoy shopping with you dear Gal! Just let me know when you'll pop over to the States. Lol Shopping is absolutely one of my favorite past times (my hubby is sad to agree with me). Ha!!
      xoxo

      Delete