Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's official - 2015!


Well it's officially 2015! Happy Day 1 of a beautiful bright New Year!  I hope everyone had a wonderful evening last night. We had a nice long lazy morning to recover from all of the revelry and have been watching bowl games and relaxing nicely.

I was looking through some old photos and these are from last year - and such a difference from the tiny amount of snow we have this year. I know there's still a good chance we'll receive a lot more yet this winter, but I'm kind of missing our pretty world of white right now.

 
 
 

As I look ahead to this new year I hope for a lot more pretty scenery like this in the future. I think sunsets on our bay are my favorite times to be enjoying our view.

 
 
 

Tomorrow I plan to have a post about my New Year's resolutions...or as I like to think of them as plans or goals... but for now I'll leave you with this photo I took just a few minutes ago watching the sunset fade on day 1 of this bright shiny 2015.

 
 


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and thanks so much for popping in to see you. Here's to another year of blogging.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many blessings for a Happy New Year to you too Sheila! Hope it's filled with all good things. xo

      Delete
  2. Our snowfall is way less than last year too, but I'm good with that. :)
    I love your last photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly, I'm thrilled with how mild it's been this year compared to last Mari. I just like the white stuff to make it prettier. Too many ugly brown patches. Lol
      Happy weekend to you! xoxo

      Delete
  3. So far no snow with us, although they did have some further north in England and Scotland. I look forward to hearing all about your goals and plans and hope that they all go really well for you this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's snowing here today - so getting a little more pretty and white around here.

      I look so forward to having a positive focus on the plans I have set for myself. Either way I plan to have lots of fun!

      Hope 2015 brings you so many good things dear Amy Gal. God bless xo

      Delete