Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 8 Blogmas: What is on Your Wish List this Year?

It was fun to think about this today, as I'm usually more focused on others' wish lists. Giving is actually more fun to me, but it's always fun to think on some new goodies.
 
the pile under the tree has begun
 
I'm one that actually enjoys getting practical things. It seems I always need new sheets or towels, so they are things that I often have on my list. 
 
I usually receive my favorite perfume from my in-laws which is:
 
Estee Lauder Sensuous Eau de Parfum Spray
I have loved this perfume for several years now, and the way that it smells on me. My in-laws often get me the perfume and even a whole goodie box with the matching estee lauder lotions and things too. I think just about any estee lauder perfume that I have ever smelled has been amazing! So this is on my list again this year!
 
 
Of course I always love scrapbooking stuff and my sis-in-law does a bit of that too, so we often exchange scrapbooking goodies of some kind. We went on a big family trip to Canada this past summer so I got her several Canada papers and stickers and my guess is she may have found some of the same for me! Lol 
 
I could really use a new good frying pan.  I love le Creuset cookware, but I know they're never inexpensive.
 
Le Creuset Signature 11.75" Iron Handle Skillet Soleil
 
But one of those would definitely be on the list for Santa! Lol
 
Speaking of gifts! I went see my hairdresser today and get my hair done. I had some little goodies for her, but no gift bag due to the big wrapping job we did this weekend. It's so wonderful having scrapbooking supplies around as I just took a brown lunch bag and doctored it up with some stickers and was ready to roll!
 
 
Pretty quick and easy way to have an instant gift bag! If I'd had more time I would have embellished a little nicer, but in a pinch I thought it was pretty cute.
 
I can't wait to go around and check the other Blogma elves' wish lists when I get a chance later tonight!
 
Linking with Sandra Diary of a SAHM for Blogmas Day 8
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. I think your list could easily be mine LOL I love Estee Lauder. I too get perfume every year from my husband, mine is the Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds, love, love and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love perfumes and "being smelly" as my daughter and I sometimes call it. Lol ;)

      Delete
  2. That is a NICE frying pan!! I've not heard of this brand before. I'm going to have to check it out. I haven't found a scent I like on me yet...I don't spend much time looking though. The last scent I loved was Realm...that was a long time ago! Your packages look so pretty and I love the little gift bag you made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhona! Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments! ;)

      Le Creuset is a French brand of cook ware that is heavy duty cast iron, but coated with a pretty enamel. So they hold up forever, but look nicer than traditional cast iron (& are always expensive) - sigh.

      Hope you'll come by often! God bless xo

      Delete
  3. I hope that you get lots of lovely things for Christmas. Le Creuset is wonderful isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I have a le creuset Dutch oven pot & use it all the time. Just love it.

      Delete
  4. We keep looking at Le Creuset's items but just never can justify buying anything from them but perhaps one day.. great list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cindy! I agree - they're very pricey. But their quality is amazing & they last forever, so worth the investment I think. I say go for it Girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great list, except for the fry pan. If my hubby ever bought me that, he'd be wearing it. :/

    Having said that, quality cookware is always a great investment. Most will outlive us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha! Your comments slay me Doreen. I take it you're not as much a lover of practical gifts...or of being told to cook? Lol

    ReplyDelete