Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

 
 
Happy Monday! Boy did this last week fly by - I can't believe it's Monday again already. The holiday season seems to do that...make time fly!
 
The weather outside is...
Pretty and snow covered.  Fairly mild temps I think supposed to hit about 30 today.  We got about an 1 to 2 inches of snow last night so all is pretty and snow covered again.
 
 
On the breakfast plate this morning...
Coffee and made myself eat some toast.  Just not very hungry this morning.
 
 
As I look outside my window...
It looks white and gray and snow covered.
 

 Right now I am...

Listening to the morning news in the background. Ticking off my to-do list in my head.
 
 
As I look around the house...
I have dishes to catch up on and some laundry.  Lots of presents under the tree now as we did quite a bit of wrapping over the weekend.  Nice to make a dent in job.
 
 
On today's to do list...
Getting my hair done soon (get rid of that gray!) Lol I need to run to the post office and get some Christmas stamps as I also finished my Christmas cards over the weekend - Yay!!!
 
 
Currently reading...
I haven't done much reading lately - other than the daily paper and a holiday magazine or 2.
 

On the t.v.

Pioneer Woman's Christmas special! I can't wait to watch that one. Love her!!
 
On the menu this week...
I haven't planned out the menu this week yet. I need to get going on it as I need to get groceries though. I think tonight will be breakfast for dinner as I have onion, green peppers, and cheese to use up. I think I have some maple sausage in there somewhere too.  Muffins and fruit on the side - dinner is served.  I did make a yummy chicken and rice soup last night and have some of that leftover (maybe for lunch?)
 
 
What I'm creating at the moment...
Nothing specific - my Christmas list mainly. Checking it twice to see what I have left to pick up!
 
 
Favorite photo from camera this week...
remembering Christmas past during Blogmas
 
 
 
Prayer, inspirational quote or devotional
In the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the house of David, and the virgin's name was Mary.
Luke 1:26-38
(Feast of the Immaculate Conception)
 
Linking up with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
 
 
I'll be back later for Day 8 of Blogmas!

4 comments:

  1. It's snowing here too, since this afternoon. Everything is white, but it's supposed to get warmer again this week.
    I need to get more wrapping done. It's been too busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to get warmer here too Mari. They said by later in the week could even hit 40 and just rain. Ugh - doesn't sound like pretty Christmas weather to me.

      Well take a moment when you can and enjoy the wrapping. Put on some good classic Christmas tunes, sip a cocoa, wrap by the tree and enjoy the moment! This time of year goes too quickly and we don't take enough of those quiet holiday moments.

      God bless! xo

      Delete
  2. I hope that you have a great week and that it isn't too cold or snowy for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Amy - you sweetheart! Have a great week too!!

      Delete