Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Moon

 
The moon last night was so pretty through my kitchen window.  When I was looking at it and saw my little kitchen tree glowing in the window I thought that would be such a pretty picture. I only had my phone handy as I was busy making dinner and helping my kiddo with her homework. But when I looked at my phone later I still thought it was pretty photo to share and captures a cozy holiday moment in my home.
 
 
The moon was hauntingly beautiful last night and just looked like a winter moon.
 
I'm linking up with Charm of Home's holiday Home Sweet Home
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great shot! I love to see the moon too. Now I adore your little ceramic Christmas tree and have always wanted one! One day I'll find one. Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Sheila! We found our tree in an antique store. I already saw several more at some antique stores this year. I recommend looking there or estate sales. ;)

      Delete
  2. A lovely winter scene - the moonshine on snow is so beautiful. I love capturing those magical moments. Have a lovely weekend, Carrie! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Karen-girl! You have a wonderful weekend too. ;)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! I like seeing the little ceramic tree too. We had one like that growing up and it brings good memories to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved vintage decorations like this too. I have a good mix of vintage and new in my decorating. Glad you enjoyed the pics Mari!

      Happy weekend! xo

      Delete
  4. Oh my, I bet you were spellbound...I love it when there's a beautiful moonscape....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear the moon just hypnotizes me sometimes. There is definitely some kind of power there. Lol

      Have a wonderful weekend!! xo

      Delete