Thursday, December 4, 2014

Favorite Christmas Music

 
I don't think I could express enough how much I LOVE Christmas music. I'm known by my family and friends for this and get teased a lot as I start Christmas music going sometimes even before Halloween! I can't help myself. I love it so much and it just makes me feel good, ya know?
 
I have different Christmas CD's in my car to listen to at all times during the season. An example of what Christmas CD's I have in my car right now are: Josh Groban, Nat King Cole, Celtic Women, and John Denver and the Muppets (my daughter really loves that one!)
Christmas
 
 
 At home I primarily listen on Pandora as I like that I can pick any variety of style or artist of Christmas music I want.  And I love it all! From classical to the good oldies with Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, and Nat King Cole...to the spiritual stations to  the pop or rock Christmas music that give a new twist to some of the oldies.
 
I think it would be hard for me to pick a favorite Christmas song, but if I were forced to I would probably say O Holy Night.  When that song is sung very well I get the biggest goose bumps and it goes straight to my heart.
 
source: clip art
 
My favorite moment every Christmas is our tradition to turn off all the lights except the tree and candles and just  snuggle and listen to some pretty Christmas music. My hubby doesn't always participate - Lol - but my kiddos love it.
 
This is Day 4  of Blogmas of Christmas linking with Sandra from Diary of a SAHM
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Ok, don't hate me, but I can't stand when I start hearing Christmas music weeks before the actual holiday! By the time Christmas rolls around, if I hear one more 'grandma got run over by a reindeer' I'll shoot myself!

    Now that I got that off my chest, I like 'Sleighbells'. I used to play that while decorating the tree and my daughter and I would dance around the room like two knuckleheads. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Doreen! First of all, I could never hate ya sweet hilarious Gal.
      Secondly, I know exactly what you mean when the music is too early in the stores & with some of the annoying stuff. I like listening when I have the control. Lol
      And I love the image of you & your daughter dancing around!

      Delete
  2. I love hearing Christmas music, but usually like to wait until after Thanksgiving. After that, it's all I listen to. I would have a hard time choosing a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often try to wait, but by early Nov for sure I always give in! Lol

      Delete
  3. I love Christmas music too, it is hard to choose favourites, there are so many different types and different songs, it all depends on the time and occasion! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Amy! So I just choose to love it all. Lol

      Delete
  4. I love it just as much, and I love the fact that you keep Christmas CD's in the car to listen to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listen to some smoky mountain Christmas station today Sandra & just loved it!!

    ReplyDelete